Sensory Charter Mark
- Opening up your businesses to over 13 million sensory impaired people in the UK.
- Improved customer / patient loyalty and positive feedback.
- It will support your business or service to meet the requirements of the Equality Act.
- NHS and Social Care providers will be supported to meet the NHS Accessible Information Standard.
- It may help improve CQC ratings.
- Any sensory impaired staff you may have will also be better supported.
- Front line public facing staff complete Sensory awareness training (sight, hearing and dual sensory).
- Buildings are audited and assessed as accessible.
- Information about products and services are provided in accessible formats.
- Staff are comfortable and familiar with the Text Relay service and supporting Deaf customers communication needs.
- A window sticker to display alerting potential customers to your business.
- A certificate to display indicating your commitment to improving access for people with sensory impairments.
- Support with PR and marketing to publicise your award.
- Listing on this webpage and publicity through our social media.
- Ongoing support to maintain your accreditation and be re-accredited 2 years later.
If you would like to know more or to request a Charter Mark please contact us.